We'll like to take the opportunity to thank all of our customers for your continuned support. We will be relocating to 55 Market Street @ Raffles Place in August 2013.
Stay tune for more exciting promotions as we bring you the best deals in town!
Loans Brokerge Solutions to bring you Savings and Smiles.
Mortgage Supermart Singapore
55 Market Street #10-00
Tel : 65213051 / 65213052 / 65213053 (3 Lines)
Web : www.mortgagesupermart.com.sg
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/MortgageSupermart
- Prices of private residential real estate properties continued to show strong growth, increasing by 1% in the second quarter as compared to a 0.6% price increase in Q1 of 2013.
- Non-landed property prices in the core central region decreased slightly by 0.2% as compared to a 0.6% rise in Q1 2013.
- Prices outside the central region remain heated as prices rose by 3.8% as compared to 1.4% in Q1 2013.
- There are signs of slowing demand for rentals of private residential properties as rents have rose by only 0.3% as compared to an increment of 0.8% in Q1 2013.
> Read more
Effective 29 June 2013, MAS have introduced a Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) framework to ensure consistency in credit underwriting for property loans granted by financial institutions to individuals. The individual is inclusive of sole proprietorships and investment vehicles set up by an individual solely to purchase property.
> Read more
Singapore’s GDP post a growth of 0.2% as compared to the first quarter of 2012, helped by the unexpected surged in stock market trading and other financial services. Singapore STI current stands at about 3393 points which is one of the highest in recent past 5 years and breaking previous limits of about 3200 points. The highest limit STI went up to was about ~3800 points in Oct 2007 before the financial crisis.
> Read more
Latest Release of Real Estate Statistics for Q1 2013
- Prices of private residential properties increased 0.6% in Q1 2013, showing a moderation in the 1.8% price growth recorded in Q4 2012.
- Price growth in the Outside Central Region (OCR) grew marginally by 1.4% as compared to 3.8% in the previous quarter Q4 2012.
- Prices in the Core Central Region (CCR) increased by 0.6% as compared to 0.7% in the previous quarter Q4 2012.
- Rentals of private residential properties increased 0.8% in Q1 2013, which was marginally higher than the 0.7% increase sceen in Q4 2012.
>> Read more